Getting Started with Email Marketing
Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between Facebook and Twitter, email and mobile, deals, and whatever new social network is emerging-there's a lot to keep up with. And there are only so many hours in each day. The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming.
Our May guest speaker, Ms. Debbie DeChambeau, will teach us how to optimize email marketing concepts to be successful in business.
Ms. DeChambeau will help make sense of the noise:
* Learn how to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business.
* Gain a greater understanding of marketing basics like goals and objectives.
* Learn what a "campaign" is and what to write about and offer in that campaign.
* Get simple but powerful tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible.
* Learn about some great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
Come out and join us on May 14, 2015. Bring your co-workers and friends to hear our guest speaker.
SPECIAL Offer: RSVP by Monday, May 11 and bring another for half price.