The AITP DC Area Chapter cordially invites you to our July 14 Dinner meeting.
Ms Corliss Jackson, President and CEO of Federal Job Results, will speak on:
How to get a Federal Job--Solve the Puzzle of the Process
This is targeted to those participants who need to understand the nuts and bolts of the Federal job search process.
This will benefit all who seek Federal employment not just Information Technology Professionals, so invite your friends.
- Understanding the Federal job road map
- Qualifying for Federal Jobs
- Reviewing Federal vacancy announcements
- Understanding how Federal HR staff score your application
- Understanding the federal job roadmap, and
- Writing your Federal resume
6:30 - Social Hour
7:15 - Dinner
8:00 - Presentation
9:00 – Adjourn
Alfio's La Trattoria
4515 Willard Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815-3622
FREE VALET PARKING
Google Maps - MapQuest
Cost (Pay by cash , check or credit card at the door)
AITP Members: $20
Student Members: $15
Special Note: Guests of members and speaker are eligible for the Member rate.
Click to RSVP Please rsvp by July 12. Space is limited.
Read More for more about our speaker and future events.
Read more: AITP July Meeting Invitation