After enjoying the July 4th holiday, come out on July 10, 2014 and celebrate with the AITP DC Chapter. Our Dinner Meeting guest speaker is Daniel Stendeback, the Enterprise Account Executive for Comcast Business. Daniel will provide insights on a range of products, services, and solutions to keep businesses running.
Launched in 2011, the Comcast Business Ethernet suite offers high-performance point-to-point and multi-point Metro Ethernet services with the capacity to deliver cloud computing, software-as-a-service, business continuity/disaster recovery and other bandwidth-intensive applications. Comcast Metro Ethernet services are significantly faster than standard T1 lines and other legacy technologies, providing scalable bandwidth from 1 Mbps up to 10 Gigabits-per-second (Gbps) in more than 20 major US markets. Highly scalable services that you can rely on.
Comcast wholly owns it's fiber network making their Ethernet solutions unique, reliable and customized to your Internet and Wide Area Networking needs. Comcast Business Class Enterprise services include the following benefits:
• Physical, Network and Carrier Diversity
• Scalable from 10Mbps to 10 Gbps
• Dedicated Ethernet Connection – Not Shared
• Own & Operate the entire Comcast Network, End-to-End (First & Last Mile!)
• Ethernet Connectivity between Metro Comcast Markets - Wide Area Ethernet provides the ability to connect across North America for Regional and Continental Comcast Enterprise customers – You can now connect Washington, D.C. with Philadelphia, NY / NJ, up through New England and Boston.
Come out and join us on July 10, 2014. Bring your co workers and friends to hear our guest speaker.
Read more: July 10, 2014 Dinner Meeting - Comcast Communications